I keep thinking about how things would've been if you didn't react the way you did and if I didn't react the way I did. But I think it's time to let go and I should move on.
I honestly have never felt the way you made me feel. I have never been so confused in my life before lol. Sometimes you made me so happy I just want to smile all day and hug everyone, and sometimes you leave me so angry I want to strangle everybody that I see. But whatever feeling that was, it was nice.
Thank you for being able to stand my mood swings and my complains.
Thank you for noticing when I'm not in a good mood (even though I insisted I was okay and got annoyed after you refuse to believe. Secretly I felt happy that u didn't believe me. haha)
Thank you for always trying to make me feel happy.
And thank you for always telling me to keep smiling.
I know I am a very difficult person but despite all that, you still stayed. It was nice while it lasted and you weren't a waste of time.
There were so many things that I wanted to know about you, and there were so many things that I thought we could've done. But like they say, some people aren't meant to stay in your life forever.
Here's my goodbye. You deserve someone better :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment