I still remember how five months ago i literally knew and talked to NO ONE other than the ones that were in Dewi. But now I've widened my social circle and improved on my social skills :P
But anyhoo, my first event with Andayu this year was Club Crawl! I think it means babies (freshies) crawling around the sports hall looking for a CCA haha.
But anyway, I was appointed to be in Club Crawl's committee as an in charge of the booth deco alongside with Afiq, Hadi and Omar.
Honestly I was really afraid because the only people that were in the committee that I talked to was Wawa (she is in Dewi) and Lush (she talks to everyone). But then after the end of everything I am still glad that I was given the opportunity to be in the comm because now I have more friends from the other subgroups in Andayu.
Pictures!
(our "first draft haha)
final product!
SECOND DAY
Sharmila got super excited after she realised we did the same face without planning
And after Club Crawl we have... MCG ORIENTATION!
Once again I was scared because my social skills?? is very bad?? I will obviously fail as an OGL??
But anyway the evening was really fun solving clues and coming up with cheers and stuff. Even though our cheer was quite lame at first but I think the judges were quite impressed with our final cheer?? HAHA
Also gotta give two thumbs up to those in charge of games because the clues for the amazing race were really interesting!
Ok so the theme for this year's orientation was like Malay Song of the current world I think or something like that and me & Faizah (she's my partner OGL!) got this song called tepi sikit
lol hate that song because everytime it comes on the radio my nephew and nieces will start pushing me when they sing "tepi sikit".
But anyway blabla me and faiz really wasn't expecting a top 3 and I even told my group "if we dont win please dont be disheartened because what's important is yall enjoyed today" but WOW?? IMPRESSIVE???? we got 2nd place?? hahah ok more pictures :P
Now let's hope that they all stay because from past experiences (not that I have experienced many) only 1/4 will. And they have been a bunch of fun people and I really hope to see them soon!
Also just a piece of advice don't wear face paint if you're gonna sweat like heck afterwards.
To more Andayu events! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment